U.S. Coast Guard Historian's Office
2703 Martin Luther King, Jr., Ave, SE
Washington, DC 20593-7031


U.S. Coast Guard Museum
Coast Guard Academy - Waesche Hall
15 Mohegan Ave
New London, CT 06320-8100

Contacting us:  U.S.C.G. Historian's Office

Photos

Photographs, including reproductions and scans of drawings, illustrations, and images, depicting the U.S. Coast Guard and its five predecessor agencies: the Revenue Cutter Service, the Life-Saving Service, the Lighthouse Service, the Bureau of Navigation, and the Steamboat Inspection Service from the Coast Guard Archives and Special Collections, Coast Guard, and National Archives.

NOTE: Images provided are in the public domain.

Images & Photographs
Alpena Lighthouse, Michigan
Amelia Island Lighthouse, Florida; no photo number/caption/date; photographer unknown.
ALGOMA PIERHEAD LIGHTHOUSE, 1932
Ashtabula Lighthouse, Ohio
Alcatraz Lighthouse, California, 1854
Absecon Lighthouse, New Jersey
ALGOMA PIERHEAD LIGHTHOUSE, 1893
Ambrose "Texas Tower" Light Structure, New York
Annisquam Harbor Lighthouse, Massachusetts
Au Sable Light, Michigan
Avery Point Lighthouse, Connecticut
ALLIGATOR REEF LIGHTHOUSE, Florida; no photo number/caption/date; photographer unknown.
Anacapa Island Light, California
Año Nuevo Island Lighthouse, California, 1890
Angel Island Lighthouse, California
Alpena Lighthouse, Michigan
American Shoal Lighthouse, Florida; no photo number/caption/date; photographer unknown.
Ashland Harbor Breakwater Light, Wisconsin
Station Pea Island, North Carolina
USLSS Station #17, Sixth District
Coast Guard Station #177
Petty Officer First Class Maxie Berry, Sr., USCG  
BM1c Maxie Berry, Sr., Officer in Charge of the historic Pea Island Station, scans the seas near the Pea Island Station in the early 1940's.
No photo number/date; probably 1942.
Station Pea Island, North Carolina
USLSS Station #17, Sixth District
 Coast Guard Station #177
Station] 177 (Pea Island) 7-16-17, 7th Dist., Looking northwest."; dated 16 July 1917.  No photo number; photographer unknown. 
The Pea Island Station as it appeared in 1917.