Commissioned: 11 September 1856
Disposition: Sold 30 June 1866
Placed in service on 11 September 1856, the vessel was assigned to the 2nd Lighthouse District as an inspection tender. In February 1865, it collided with USLHT Ranger, but was repaired. In 1866 major repairs were recommended, but not approved.
It was sold on 30 June 1866 for $2,251.06 at New Bedford, MA.
Douglas Peterson. United States Lighthouse Service Tenders, 1840-1939. Annapolis and Trappe, MD: Eastwind Publishing, 2000.