A former name retained.
The Maggie was a private, 95-ton, 81-foot schooner that was purchased for $7,000 in Baltimore for use as a tender. She saw service in the 6th and 5th Lighthouse Districts. She was rebuilt in 1869 and again in 1873. She was put out of service in 1879 and sold.
Douglas Peterson. United States Lighthouse Service Tenders, 1840-1939. Annapolis: Eastwind Publishing, 2000.