Built: Jersey City, IL
Length: 36' 2"
Acquired: 2 June 1905
A harbor launch on anchorage duty at Chicago, IL. The craft was acquired on 2 June 1905 and operated as far south as Hannibal, MO. The craft was turned over to the Naval Militia in Chicago on 31 August 1915.
Donald Canney. U.S. Coast Guard and Revenue Cutters, 1790-1935. Annapolis: Naval Institute Press, 1995.
U.S. Coast Guard. Record of Movements: Vessels of the United States Coast Guard: 1790 - December 31, 1933. Washington, DC: U.S. Government Printing Office, 1934; 1989 (reprint).